Brief Highlight of Kingdom Vision 2030
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has been proactively chasing its goal and objectives set in the name of Saudi Vision 2030. The Government of Saudi Arabia has been quite successful up until now in achieving its desired goals.
All such motives and directions are taken to boost the overall economy along with ensuring the prosperity and well-being of the citizens and the residents of the country. Based on such vision, it has been modernizing the different Umrah services provided to the visitors of Saudi Arabia, specifically the visitors including those who arrive in the Kingdom for Umrah and Haj pilgrims. Read: Pilgrims and Saudi Expats May Soon Travel to Madinah on Camel Backs
Announcement by Makkah Region Development Authority for Smart Buses in Makkah
MAKKAH REGION DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY HAS RECENTLY ANNOUNCED ITS PLAN FOR INTRODUCING 400 BUSES. THE OBJECTIVE OF THE PROJECT IS TO PROVIDE TRANSPORT SERVICES AND SERVE THE UMRAH AND HAJJ PILGRIMS ALONG WITH THE CITY’S RESIDENTS (INCLUDING SAUDI CITIZENS AND SAUDI EXPATS) IN A BETTER WAY.
Project Completion Timeline by the End of the Year 2019 smart buses in Makkah
The project of manufacturing 400 Buses is nearly hitting the end and falls under the category of Makkah public transport project. According to the news, the project is expected to be completed by the end of the year 2019, thereby making the required amount of buses operational by the start of the New Year 2020. Recommended: Saudi Arabia Announces to Start Issuing E-Visas for Hajj and Umrah Pilgrims
Benefits of Introducing 400 Smart Buses in Makkah
The initiative taken by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is very attractive and beneficial in the interest of the Saudi citizens, Saudi expats and the visitors on Umrah and Hajj. There are several benefits for such facility and some of them are enlisted below for our readers:
- The buses are designed in a way that they are quite economical and considered as Eco-Friendly. smart buses in Makkah
- The buses are equipped with the navigation systems.
- The buses also contain the automatic collection and payment systems from the passengers which eliminate the presence of any money collector.
- The buses are designed in order to provide the facility specifically to the people with special needs. smart buses in Makkah
- Wi-Fi service is also available within the bus for the passengers.
- High advanced Air conditioning systems coping up with the city’s atmosphere.
- These buses also contain automated audio and video information systems, security systems and explanatory electronic screens. smart buses in Makkah. Most Viewed: Umrah Visa Fees for the Second Time Visitors
Manufacturing and Procurement Contract
The signing of the manufacturing and procurement contract with the Saudi company NESMA and the Spanish TNC was sponsored by Prince Khalid Al-Faisal, the Governor of Makkah Region.
Source: Arab News