There’s still time to rack up some more good deeds before the end of the holy month. And with Laylat al-Qadr ( the night when the first verses of the holy Quran were revealed to the Prophet Mohammed (صلى الله عليه وسلم) falling within the last 10 days of Ramadan, no time is better than the present.
Importance of Laylat Al-Qadr in the light on Quran
“Indeed, We sent the Qur’an down during the Night of Decree. And what can make you know what is the Night of Decree? The Night of Decree is better than a thousand months. The angels and the Spirit descend therein by permission of their Lord for every matter. Peace it is until the emergence of dawn.”
We have enlisted below some deeds that can be done for good to earn more benefits in the month of Ramadan and specially in the last 10 days of Ramadan which are quite significant in the light of Quran and Hadiths:
1) Keep Smiling through out the day!
2) Visit a mosque frequently, if you have been unable to make it other days of Ramadan
3) Spend money for good and feed a child (or more) every day if you are financially okay
4) Don’t wait up till the Eid day, pay Zakat-Al-Fitr before the Eid day if possible
5) You should know that Zakat Al-Fitr differs from ‘Zakah/ Zakat’
6) Remember the last 10 days of Ramadan are the best days of acceptability of Dua, Don’t forget to increase the frequency of your Dua