Sending Money from Saudi Arabia
All the Saudi expats living in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia transfer a good proportion of their salaries or wages to their home country. Their major objective to work abroad and away from their home country is to earn good money and remit the required portion to their relatives and family members to run their day to day operations.
The Saudi expats have different options and channels to remit their earnings back to their home country which include the followings:
- Commercial Banks operating in Saudi Arabia.
- Money Remittance centres established in Saudi Arabia (e.g. Enjaz money transfer, Telemoney, Quick Pay).
- Western Union Centers.
- Money Exchange Offices.
Limitations involved in Transferring Money through the above channels
The above channels are quite good and helpful to Saudi expats in transferring the required money but there are certain obstacles that Saudi expats face while transferring the money. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Hassle of waiting in a queue.
- Time restrictions because the above channels are closed after the specific timings (i.e. between 9 am to 5 pm).
- Language restriction, (There are some Saudi expats who cannot speak Arabic and English languages) which make it difficult for them to interact with the officials.
- The transfer is not effected immediately, it takes at least 12 to 24 hours to reach to the home country of the Saudi expats.
- Expiry of Saudi Iqama.
What is Enjaz Self-Service Machine?
The new Enjaz self- service Machine (Enjaz money transfer) is a state of the art self-service solution that enables Enjaz customers (Saudi expats) to remit money to their loved ones without the hassle of waiting in a queue at the teller counter. Customers will have the option to choose the type of transactions service whether it is Enjaz easy, Western Union, Trans-fast, or Swift. This new solution also offers customers a fast, secure & easy way to remit money by accepting both cash or MADA card (for all local banks), and it supports different languages such as (Arabic, English, Urdu, Hindi, Malayalam, Indonesian, Tagalog, Bengali ).
Benefits of Enjaz Self-Service Machine (Enjaz money transfer)
- It has the ability to execute all the remittances worldwide through a network of partners exceeding more than 200 countries.
- View the best remittance price by using the remittance calculator service.
- Instant transaction status.
- View transaction statement for last 3 or 6 months.
- Support Eight languages (Arabic, English, Urdu, Hindi, Malayalam, Indonesian, Tagalog, Bengali).
- Ability to pay in cash or through POS with MADA card (for all banks).
- Availability for all remittance services (Enjaz Easy, Western Union, Trans-fast and Swift).
- High speed and security.
Brief Responses to the Confusions that Sometimes Arise While Using Enjaz Self-Service Machine (Enjaz money transfer)
- Adding a new beneficiary is possible only through the customer service desk or through the teller counter.
- Mada card from any Saudi Banks can be used for executing transfers.
- In case, the transaction is failed, one can immediately contact the branch manager and raise a complaint.
- In case, if the money is not credited to the beneficiary account, one can easily raise a complaint with the branch customer Service or at the teller counter or can reach Call centre thru 920011541 for registering a complaint.
- Foreign currency exchanges cannot be remitted through this service, however, it can only be done at Teller counters within the branches.
The Self Service machines are available in the below Enjaz (Enjaz money transfer) Centers.
Source: Bank Al-Bilad