Saudi Visa

How to Get a Work Permit Online for the Final Exit?

The Saudi Ministry of Manpower and Social Welfare has issued a procedure for online issuance of work permits for issuing the exit visas. The Ajil website reported that the Ministry of Manpower has said in a statement on its official account that if the work permit of the foreign employee has been expired and his company wants to send him back home on the final exit, in this situation a work permit can be issued. Work permits may also be issued to workers who are being sent out on final exit and their work permits have never been issued. What would be the procedure for issuing work permits? To know more, keep reading.

Procedure for Issuing Work Permits for Online Exit Visas

The Ministry of Manpower has explained the procedure for issuing work permits for online exit visas.

. Visit the online service website, select the company and then select the Exit Work Permit box.

. If you want to issue a work permit, press (yes) then enter the desired worker’s name, then press enter.

. Select the employee who was sent to the final exit and press to issue. After that, the number of the required amount will appear and the payment number will also appear.

. Pay the required fee before going to Saudi Jawazat. After paying the fee, visit Saudi Jawazat for the issuance of an exit visa.

What is the Procedure for Issuing Work Permits for Final Exit through Labor Office?

The Ministry of Manpower has also outlined the procedure for issuing work permits for final exit through the Labor Office.

. Go to the Labor Office and apply for a work permit to get the final exit.

. The Labor Office official will check the documents submitted and issue a number for payment of the required fee and send your application to the Ministry of Home Affairs.

. The required fee has to be paid before visiting the Saudi Jawazat. After paying the fee, visit the Saudi Jawazat to get the exit visa issued from there.

Rules for Availing this Facility

The Ministry of Manpower has laid down rules for availing this facility.

. The foreign employee is on duty and his work permit or Iqama has been expired.

. The foreign employee should be a part of the system of nitaq.

What Conditions are Set for the Private Entity to use this Facility?

The Ministry of Manpower and Social Welfare has set conditions for a private entity to use the facility.

. Any private company can benefit from this facility no matter who the nitaq is.

. No such organization will be allowed to issue a work permit to issue an exit visa for its employee until 30 days have elapsed from the expiration date of the foreigner’s stay or 120 days has not passed from the arrival of a new employee.

How can a Foreign Worker Get their Final Exit? 

According to the Ministry of Manpower, a foreign worker can personally approach the Labor Office and issue an exit work permit. The ministry said the foreign worker can get an exit visa based on a computer number entering Saudi Arabia, provided it had been more than 90 days since his arrival. In this case, the Saudi Jawazat officials can issue both the Iqama number and the final exit at the same time.

The Ministry explained the procedures for obtaining the work permits online or by visiting the Labor Office. Stay tuned to Saudi expat news for more.

Latest Updates: You are most welcome to join our Whatsapp Group / Facebook Page to get the recent updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia.

Comment here