What is an Escort visa in Saudi Arabia?
A Saudi Escort visa is one of the types of visas given by the kingdom of Saudi Arabia to the people in order to accompany someone into the kingdom. It is usually allowed to the Wife/ Children to come along with their parents or spouse living in Saudi Arabia. Actually those who do not have Saudi Iqama are actually allowed to accompany their relatives into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Escort visas do not grant the applicant the right to work or reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Who can get the Saudi Escort visa?
Anyone can have an escort visa if and only if someone’s official relative is already in the kingdom. It can be given to the followings:
- Children if their parents are here.
- Attendee of the patient.
How to get a Saudi Escort visa?
To get an escort visa you have to first fill the visa application form and attach the pre-requisite documents with it. Read more: Procedure to Apply for Saudi Family Visit Visa in Saudi Arabia
Where to find the application form for Saudi Escort visit visa?
The application form can be downloaded online by the Royal Consulate General of Saudi Arabia. You have to fill the form and declaration form in capital letters with a blue or black ink pen. Read more: Procedure to Apply for Saudi Commercial Visit Visa
What are the requirements of the form for the Saudi Escort visit visa?
Following are the requirements if you have to apply for the escort visa:
- A Passport visa valid up to 6 months and 2 adjacent blank pages. The passport must be acceptable to enter both the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the applicant’s next destination.
- One (1) recent passport size photographs with a white background. Photograph(s) must be full-face shots in which the applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled-views are NOT accepted.
- A completed application form filled-out in CAPITAL LETTERS with a black ink pen or printed. Application forms can be downloaded here. You need to include your email address on the application.
- Proof of kinship: for spouses, a copy of the marriage certificate; for children, a copy of the birth certificate.
- For non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or documented proof of legal residence in the U.S.
- Invitation letter from a Saudi host under whom the principal traveler works, approved by the MOFA or the Chamber of Commerce.
- Letter from the principal traveler requesting the addition of immediate family members to his/her visa.
- Copy of the Valid Saudi visa of the principal traveler.
- Visa fees must be paid online through the Enjaz website or through any of the Visa Offices Registered with Enjaz. The Consulate will not accept payments. The visa fee is one hundred and eight U.S. dollars ($108.00) for U.S. passport holders; for non-U.S. citizens, the visa fee will appear at Enjazit.com.sa. Payments will not be accepted at the Consulate. Please print a receipt of payment which includes the order number and attach submit with documents.
- Mother’s or Father’s copy of passport.
- Minors under 18 years of age traveling alone or with one parent must submit a notarized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both parents or legal guardians.
- Log on to Enjazit. Click on “Apply for a visa to enter the Kingdom by individuals.” It is important to record the request number on the application and present it to the Consulate. Guideline for enjaz online application.
- To apply, please use one of the authorized travel agencies by the Embassy. Note: to follow up on your visa status, please contact your visa agent.
- Copy of the birth certificate for all children.
- Copy of the marriage certificate for all adults.
- Payment slip for the visa.
What is the fee for the Saudi Escort visa?
The visa fee is $108.00 for U.S. passport holders. For non-U.S. citizens, the visa fee will different written on the Enjaz website. Payments will not be accepted at the Consulate. Print receipt of payment which includes the order number as it is to be submitted along with documents. Read more: Nationality Wise Family Visit Visa Fees in Saudi Arabia for 2019-2020
How to pay the Saudi Escort visa fee?
Escort visa fee will not be accepted in cash or by hand to the consulate. You can pay it either through
- Enjaz website or,
- Visa Offices Registered with Enjaz.
What are the Guidelines for the visitors coming on the Saudi Escort visa?
Since the kingdom has strict rules and regulations for the people and everyone has to abide by them to spend a peaceful life there. For the people on escort visa, it is important for them to:
- Visitors should not overstay the time granted by the visa.
- Follow country Islamic laws and regulations and respect their culture.
- Drug trafficking is strictly prohibited and anyone found guilty will be punished severely.