There are many readers who inquire about the Procedure to apply for Female Visit Visa of Saudi Arabia. They wish to know the nature of this kind of visa and the related requirements to be fulfilled to get this visa endorsed. In this article, we have tried to explain to our readers who are in need to know the requirements and the related details of the Saudi Arabia Female Pre-Approved Visit Visa. This article will assist the readers to understand the nature of Female Pre-Approved Visit Visa and its pre-conditions. Recommended: Female Tourist Above 25 Yrs of Age Can Now Travel to Saudi Arabia Alone
What is Female Pre-Approved Visit Visa?
Female pre-approved Visit Visas are related to the women, visiting the Kingdom for business purposes. The following are the details and the conditions of the female pre-approved visit visa:
- The female must apply to visit the Kingdom.
- She should be at least 30 years old.
- She must hold a commercial job title.
Duration of Female Pre-Approved Visit Visa
The length of stay and number of entries are subject to the decision of the Saudi consulate. Recommended: Procedure to Apply for Saudi Commercial Visit Visa
1. Female Pre-Approved Visit Visa Requirements
All travelers to Saudi Arabia on Female Pre-Approved Visit Visa must fulfill the following requirements:
- They must have a valid passport with at least 6 months expiry date.
- Two facing pages and the appropriate visa.
- Applicants with travel documents should not have any restrictions or conditions which prevents them from traveling. Read: Saudi Arabia to Offer Visa-Free Access to Overseas Visitors
Exceptions to the visa requirements are those who are GCC nationals, passengers transiting in the Kingdom with valid onward or return documentation within 18 hours with no further stops in Saudi (certain nationalities are not eligible) and those with landing and re-entry permits issued by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Read more: Procedure to Apply for Saudi Work Visa
3. Visa Checklist
For the Female Pre-Approved Visit Visa, the documents required for the application are:
- Letter of Invitation (LOI) from sponsoring company and certified by the Chamber of Commerce or a copy of pre-approval for Female Pre-Approved Visit Visa issued by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi Arabia (refer to the Saudi mission as per the point of arrival).
- Original and copy of passport.
- Copy of ID card or renewal form (if not based in the home country).
- Two photographs with white background.
- Supporting letter from employer addressed to Saudi Consulate stating the reason of visit and duration required (NOC letter).
- Only a machine-readable passport is accepted.
4. Visa Compliance
The Visa Compliance is an important and significant part of doing business in Saudi Arabia and it is quite necessary to make sure that you are abiding by the rules and regulations for your visa while visiting the Kingdom. Firstly, it must always be ensured that the visa you are applying for is aligned with the purpose of your travels. It is important to know the differences between the types of visas before applying. Read: Procedure to Apply for Saudi Family Visit Visa in Saudi Arabia
Things not allowed under Female Pre-Approved Visit Visa
- Visa on arrival is not available in Saudi Arabia.
- The visitors are not able to obtain a driver’s license.
- Lease a residence or rent a home
- Open a bank account.
- The visitors are also not able to sponsor family to visit the Kingdom. Read more: Saudi Arabia Announces to Start Issuing E-Visas for Hajj and Umrah Pilgrims