We are glad to hear the good responses on the previously written articles about the nature and the requirements of the Saudi Arabia Work Visa and Saudi Arabia Commercial Visit Visa. Our readers are also interested to know the nature and the related visa requirements for applying for the Saudi Arabia Business Visit Visa.
There are many who individuals intend to carry out some business work inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, therefore, we are writing this article for such individuals who wish to know the Visa requirements for the business visit to the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Read: Saudi Arabia to Offer Visa-Free Access to Overseas Visitors
What is Saudi Arabia Business Visit Visa?
Business visit visas, also known as work visit visas, are valid for those visiting the country on a temporary work basis. The visa holder must have a sponsor from a business in Saudi Arabia who will issue them a Letter of Invitation (LOI) to use for their visa application. Recommended:Procedure to Apply for Saudi Commercial Visit Visa
Note: This visa allows persons to work onsite during their visit.
Duration of Business Visit Visa
This visa can be single or multiple entries and can be applied for 30, 60, 90 or 180 days. Read more: Procedure to Apply for Saudi Work Visa
1. Business Visit Visa Requirements
All travelers to Saudi Arabia on the Business visit visa must fulfill the following requirements:
- They must have a valid passport with at least 6 months expiry date;
- Two facing pages and the appropriate visa and
- The applicants with travel documents should not have any restrictions or conditions which prevents them from traveling.
Exceptions to the visa requirements are those who are GCC nationals, passengers transiting in the Kingdom with valid onward or return documentation within 18 hours with no further stops in Saudi (certain nationalities are not eligible) and those with landing and re-entry permits issued by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Read: Procedure to Apply for Saudi Family Visit Visa in Saudi Arabia
2. Business Visit Visa Checklist
If anyone is applying for the business (work) visit visa, the documents required for the application are:
- The Completed application form in full.
- Letter of Invitation (LOI) from sponsoring company (can be provided by Proven) and certified by the Chamber of Commerce or a copy of pre-approval for commercial visit visa issued by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi Arabia (refer to the Saudi mission as per the point of arrival)
- The original and copy of passport.
- The original and copy of the residence permit (if not based in the home country).
- Copy of ID card or renewal form (if not based in the home country).
- Two photographs with white background
- Supporting letter from employer addressed to Saudi Consulate stating the reason of visit and duration required (NOC letter).
- The Trade license copy of the employing company.
- Only a machine-readable passport is accepted.
In addition to the above, for the business (work) visit visa, you must also have the following documentation:
- The Supporting letter from the sponsoring entity in Saudi Arabia between themselves and the visitor’s employer stating the nature and duration of visit and Certified by the Chamber of Commerce in Saudi.
- No objection letter from employer
3. Visa Compliance
The Visa Compliance is an important and significant part of doing business work in Saudi Arabia and it is quite necessary to make sure that you are abiding by the rules and regulations for your visa while visiting the Kingdom. Firstly, it must always be ensured that the visa you are applying for is aligned with the purpose for your travels. It is important to know the differences between the types of visas before applying. Read more: Nationality Wise Family Visit Visa Fees in Saudi Arabia for 2019
Things not allowed under Business Visit Visas to the Visitors
- Visa on arrival is not available in Saudi Arabia.
- The visitors are not able to obtain the driver’s license.
- Lease a residence or rent a home.
- Open a bank account.
- The visitors are also not able to sponsor family to visit the Kingdom.
In order to ensure that you are compliant with the visa requirements, you better should check carefully the duration of stay allowed, the number of entries allowed and ensure the due diligence when finding a visa sponsor and that your visa details are clear and suitable for your visit. Read more: Saudi Arabia Announces to Start Issuing E-Visas for Hajj and Umrah Pilgrims
Latest Updates: You are most welcome to join our Whatsapp Group / Facebook to get the recent updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia.