Recently, we have written a detailed article for our readers explaining the procedure of applying the Saudi family visit visa, we explained the background, requirements and the detailed online procedure for the application of Saudi family visit visa. In this article, we have tried to explain to our readers who are in need to know the requirements and the related details of the Saudi Arabia Commercial Visit Visa. This article will help our readers to understand the nature of Commercial Visit Visa and its related requirements. Recommended: Procedure to Apply Saudi Family Visit Visa in Saudi Arabia
What is Saudi Commercial Visit Visa?
- Negotiations related to the terms and conditions of the business.
- Attending the business meetings.
- Attending International or business conferences.
- For the business talks related to the sales and investment dealings.
Note: No job or work can be done under this visa.
Duration of Saudi Commercial Visit Visa
This visa can be single or multiple entries and can be applied for 30, 60, 90 or 180 days. Read more: Extension of Family Saudi Visit Visa Restricted up to 6 months only
2. Commercial Visit Visa requirements
All travelers to Saudi Arabia on Commercial Visit Visas must fulfill the following requirements:
- They must have a valid passport with at least 6 months expiry date.
- Two facing pages and the appropriate visa.
- Applicants with travel documents should not have any restrictions or conditions which prevents them from travelling. Read more: Saudi Jawazat Announces to Extend Saudi Visit Visa Through Absher
Exceptions to the Saudi Commercial Visit visa requirements are those who are GCC nationals, passengers transiting in the Kingdom with valid onward or return documentation within 18 hours with no further stops in Saudi (certain nationalities are not eligible) and those with landing and re-entry permits issued by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
3. Saudi Commercial Visit Visa Checklist
For the commercial visit visa, the documents required for the application are:
- The Completed application form in full.
- Letter of Invitation (LOI) from sponsoring company (can be provided by Proven) and certified by the Chamber of Commerce or a copy of pre-approval for commercial visit visa issued by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi Arabia (refer to the Saudi mission as per the point of arrival).
- The original and copy of passport.
- The original and copy of the residence permit (if not based in the home country).
- Copy of ID card or renewal form (if not based in the home country).
- Two photographs with white background.
- Supporting letter from employer addressed to Saudi Consulate stating the reason of visit and duration required (NOC letter).
- The Trade license copy of the employing company.
- Only a machine-readable passport is accepted.
4. Commercial Visit Visa Compliance
The Visa Compliance is an important and significant part of doing business in Saudi Arabia and it is quite necessary to make sure that you are abiding by the rules and regulations for your visa while visiting the Kingdom. Firstly, it must always be ensured that the visa you are applying for is aligned with the purpose of your travels. It is important to know the differences between the types of visas before applying. Read: Saudi Arabia Announces to Extend the Work Visa for Saudi Expats for 2 Years
Things not allowed under Commercial Visit Visas to the Visitors
- Visa on arrival is not available in Saudi Arabia.
- The visitors are not able to obtain a driver’s license.
- Lease a residence or rent a home.
- Open a bank account.
- The visitors are also not able to sponsor family to visit the Kingdom.
In order to ensure that you are compliant with the visa requirements, you better should check carefully the duration of stay allowed, the number of entries allowed and ensure the due diligence when finding a visa sponsor and that your visa details are clear and suitable for your visit. Read: Nationality Wise Family Visit Visa Fees in Saudi Arabia for 2019