Etimad Centers in Pakistan
- Etimad Centers in Pakistan are for the citizens of Pakistan who would like to apply Saudi visa.
- Biometric verification is required to apply for a Saudi visa.
- Saudi Jawzat has gradually imposed the compulsory biometric verification for all types of visa including Saudi visit, Umrah and Hajj.
- Expatriates in Jeddah or Expatriates in Riyadh, who are already residing in KSA used to invite their family members to visit KSA by applying for a family visa or Visit visa.
- Eitmad Visa Centers are accessible, approximately in 26 cities of Pakistan including Karachi, Islamabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Lahore, Gujarat, Multan, Mirpur, Peshawar & Mardan etc.
- Citizens of Pakistan visit Saudi Arabia each year for a religious pilgrimage to Makkah and Madina. Read more: Nationality Wise Family Visit Visa Fees in Saudi Arabia for 2019
Locations of Etimad Centers in Pakistan
Schedule Appointment at Etimad Centers in Pakistan
- Visit the official website of Eitmad “Click Here“.
- Select “Schedule an Appointment” option given on the left-hand side menu.
- Click on “Make an Appointment”
- Select your “Country”, & “Nationality”.
- Select the purpose of your travel such as “Business, Hajj， Visit or Umrah”.
- If the family of expatriates are coming on permanent family visa, select “Resident” and if they are coming on family visit visa, select “Family Visit”.
- Select from Normal or Lounge category & click on the “Book” button and read the terms and conditions carefully.
- Schedule your appointment with Etimad Centers.
- Select the category (Individual or family). Recommended: Procedure to Apply for Saudi Family Visit Visa in Saudi Arabia
- choose appointment date (dates in red color mean that they are not available for an appointment, so you have to go for other dates shown in green color).
- Select the time slot on that day and proceed next.
- Provide your personal details (Passport number, Name, Date of Birth).
- Select Next option and give your details mentioned on your Saudi Iqama carefully.
- Now go to the “Review and Submit” option, to carefully reviewing the information you have provided.
- Finally, click on “Proceed and Submit” button to finalize your appointment. Read: Good News! Reduction in the Visit Visa Fees for Pakistanis
- Valid Original Passport.
- Valid CNIC/ NICOP.
- 3 Photographs of the visa applicant.
- Copy of Sponsor’s Saudi Iqama (Expatriate’s Iqama).
- Sponsor’s passport copy.
- Yellow Slip, which is a copy of your visa.
- The copy of the medical report.
Following are the highlights of the applied charges on a visa for Saudi Arabia
The exit/re-entry of Saudi visit visa fees are:
- SR 200 for a single trip for a maximum of two months and additional SR 100 for each month.
- SR 500 for multiple trips for a maximum of three months and additional SAR 200 for each month.
Multiple exit/re-entry of Saudi visit visa fees are:
- SR 338 for the six-month visa.
- SR 675 for the one-year visa.
- SR 675 for the two-year visa.
- Visa for Umrah or Hajj, One-time entry visa fee is SR 2000 (excluding the stamping charges).
- Visa fee structure used to change within every 2 3 years so before applying, the Expatriates in Jeddah should check costs and requirements.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs ask for the invitation letters for Saudi visit visa, Invitation letter is mandatory for application processing.
- To get a Medical Insurance Certificate from Visa Application Center i.e. Etimad Office. Charges are approximately SR 125 for medical insurance.