According to the new development plan, a dependent fee was made compulsory on all the Saudi expats whose family is living in the country. However, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin Abdul Aziz, has approved the following. For more information, read the article below.
The Recent Announcement by Ministry of Interior
The Saudi government has announced to extend Saudi Iqama for 3 months and exit re-entry for those who are outside and inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
مصدر مسؤول بوزارة الداخلية: صدور الموافقة الكريمة على تمديد عدد من المبادرات المتعلقة بالتأشيرات والإقامات للوافدين. pic.twitter.com/npEKU2gqUV
— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) July 5, 2020
- Saudi Arabia will extend the expired final exit visa without any fees.
- Saudi Iqama will be extended for 3 months who are outside the Kingdom on exit re-entry without any fees.
- The Extend of exit re-entry for those who are outside the Kingdom without any fees.
- The Extend of exit re-entry for those who inside the Kingdom and didn’t go to home country due to Covid-19.
- Saudi Iqama will be extended for next 3 months without paying dependent fees for those who are inside the Kindgom.