Announcement of E-Umrah Visa by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has recently announced that the electronic Umrah (Through using E-Umrah Visa service Portal) visas will be issued to the Umrah companies and establishments during the current season.
New fee to set for Hajj, Umrah and Saudi Visit visa
According to the news published in the Saudi Gazette, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is in the process of setting the new price for Hajj, Umrah and visit visas and the soon the prices for these categories of Visas will be announced publicly.
The New Visa fee will be SR.300
According to the news confirmed by the article published in one of the renowned newspaper called Saudi Gazette, the expected prices for the Hajj, Umrah and the Visit Visas will be fixed at SR.300 for each category of Visas. Read more: Get Umrah E-Visa within 24 hours without submitting passport in Saudi Embassy
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has actually thanked King Salman and Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Salman for the royal decree to restructure the Visa Fee for the visit visa and Hajj & Umrah, which also includes canceling the fees of repeating/ second time Umrah which earlier amounted to SR. 2000. Read more: No More Additional Payment of Second Time Umrah Visa Fee
The Other Changes in the requirement of new E-Umrah Visa
We have enlisted certain points which have been introduced by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah:
- The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah emphasized that the Issuance of Umrah Visa will be done through electronic route for Umrah, involving foreign agents and their respective Saudi Umrah service providers. Read more: Procedure for Applying and Issuance of New E-Umrah Visa
- The new E-Umrah Visa also includes the introduction of a new program which includes the package of Umrah services (Mainly includes the selection of Hotel and its payment) that the Umrah pilgrims need to purchase along with Umrah visitors confirmed return tickets.
- The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has said that the concerned Umrah service providers and their foreign agents shall verify and scrutinize the registered data of the Umrah pilgrims, and enter the passport data using the machine reader. Read more: Procedure to check Umrah Visa status online
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has clearly stated that the foreign agent and the Umrah firm will be held accountable in case of any discrepancies or shortcomings in the passport data.
The Ministry also stated that penalties will be levied on both of them as stated above which includes cancellation of their license as well. Read more: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Grants Hajj and Umrah pilgrims to visit any city
Some other News Circulating on Social Media but still not confirmed by any Saudi official source
- Group Bus service will be provided in the Umrah Package and the Umrah visitors need to travel along with the group everywhere during their journey to Holy places. Read more: List of Violations by Hajj & Umrah Pilgrims for 2019
- The Bus Group of the Umrah Visitors will be ranging between 40 to 49 members.
- If any of the Umrah pilgrim wish to travel privately and not along with the group members in the bus then he needs to pay around SR.1500 for the private car (Private car for e.g. includes 7-Seat, 5 Seat or the coaster containing at least 25 members).
- All the payments related to the Umrah Visa and Umrah Service package will be made in advance to the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah. Read more: Procedure to Apply for Umrah Visa from India
All the payments made as discussed above will be non-refundable. Read more: Procedure to Apply for Umrah Visa from Pakistan
We would like to update our readers that we have mentioned above the Umrah Visa fees and the related news which have been confirmed by the official source like Saudi Gazette and we have also mentioned some rumors and unconfirmed news which have been circulating on the social media. Read more: Procedure to Apply for Umrah Visa From USA
We need to assure our readers that this news is just for the general information of our readers, however, upon confirmation of the above rumors whether it is approved or not by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah, we will update again our user sharing the official news with the confirmed and official source. Read more: Procedure to Apply for Umrah Visa from Canada
Source: Saudi Gazette