Video: Cigarette Causes Explosion at the Wedding Party in Saudi Arabia

Guests Horrified After Cigarette Causes an Enormous Explosion at the Wedding Party in Saudi Arabia

Sometimes, in our lives, we do not take care of ourselves properly and fall into some tragedy which can hurt any of us badly. Watch : Speedy Driver Makes Terrible Car Accident in Riyadh

RECENTLY, A TRAGIC INCIDENT WAS PREVENTED AFTER CIGARETTE STUB (A SHORT PART REMAINING AFTER THE REST HAS BEEN REMOVED OR USED UP) CAUSED AN ENORMOUS EXPLOSION AT A WEDDING RECEPTION RECENTLY HELD IN SAUDI ARABIA.



The incident exactly happened when one of the cameramen misidentified a bag of gunpowder for trash and threw or discarded the cigarette stub in it instead of a Trash bag. Gunpowder is often used as part of a traditional Saudi “gun dance” performed at weddings. The injured Egyptian cameraman sustained serious burns injuries and was immediately taken to a local hospital. While two other guests present at the wedding guests are believed to suffer from only minor injuries.


Video:

Latest Updates: You are most welcome to join our Whatsapp Group / Facebook to get the recent updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia.

Source: Khaleej Times